Natural Full Set Cosmetic Making Course
FAQ: What is the Safest Lipstick?
Answers : To really be sure what you’re buying is as ‘clean’ as possible, choose a natural ingredients made lipstick. This guarantees that the lipstick is free from any suspected of being harmful to people or the environment. The best with no parabens, no artificial fragrance, paraffin, silicone and acrylics.
During the workshop will use of mineral colours that are free from heavy metal contamination. A true natural lipstick is one that is expertly crafted from real fruits, plants, and herbal extracts. Do you know what’s in your lipsticks? Are the ingredients safe? Won’t it be wonderful if you can make your own lipsticks with ingredients you know?
Briefing for the workshop:
-All the products will start from scratch (raw materials) to end product.
-Understand the function of raw materials
-Mixing colours with matte & shinny colours type
-Will be guide step by step from theoretical to hand-on
-Type of colorants, mold and casing.
-Technique of using aluminum lipstick mold and de-mold it.
In this hands-on workshop, you will learn how to make your own lipstick with all kind of natural ingredients :
》No harmful chemical
》Rich in Vitamin E
》Premium oil used
》Therapeutic Grade Essential oil used
Join us, create your 1st own full set of cosmetic !
In this workshop you will learn how to craft 10 types artworks as follows:
- Natural Sunscreen BB Air Cushion +spf30 x1
- Moisturizing Single Colour Lipstick x1
- Colour Change Lipstick x1
- Matte Single Colour Lipstick x 1
- Deep Cleansing Makeup Remover x 1
- Natural Mineral Loose Powder x 1
- Mineral Eyes Shadow x 1 set with 3 colours type
- Mineral blushes
- Natural Lip Balm
- Natural Lip Gloss
* For physical class students :
- Tools are provided during the class use
- A set of theory notes & recipe
For online class students :
What you’ll receive at home:
- Full materials will be send to your mailing address
- Live tutorials for your pre-booking selected date & time.
Learning Modes: Theory + Practical (Individual Work)
?You need to prepare :
- Induction cooker or mini electric stove
Class Duration : 6 hours
This workshop is for 16 years and above.
Upon the completion of the course, you will receive a certificate from Blossom de Art Craft Academy.
For Registration:*Payment details
Payment to hongleong bank
2280 0014 593
?Blossom de Art Craft Academy
Once payment done, please share the bank in slip via WhatsApp to +60197252660
After payment, please provide the below details :
* workshop name & date :
* student name
* Payment advise slip / payment proof
- For any cancellations after booking will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
- Blossom do not provide any refunds or replacement classes to participants who are late to the class/cancel two days before the workshop date.
- All the booking confirmation upon full payment.
? For enquiry please contact us at
**? Blossom Facebook Link:
**Instructor : Shirley Lee (She is a certified Handmade soap instructor. With her passionate and creativity, I believe you will come across a fantastic day)
- Taiwan Hand Art Association * KNDA Certified Instructor *CLAB Certified Instructor *UKPA Perfumers
- Professional Certificate in Napkin Decoupage *KDCA Korea Essential Oils Perfumer Certified Instructor
**The class can be conduct in bilingual (Mandarin, English or Malay)
You also can take a look for other ingredients as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp
#onlineclass #physicalclass #johorbahru #lipstick #natural #moisturizer #healinglip #essentialoil #cosmetic