Hydroxyethylcellulose (HEC) is a non-ionic, water soluble polymer used as a thickening agent for aqueous cosmetic and personal care formulations.
It will produce crystal clear gel products and thicken the aqueous phase of cosmetic emulsions.
It can be also be used to efficiently thicken shampoos, body washes and shower gels.
Hydroxyethylcellulose (HEC) is a non-ionic rheology modifier derived from cellulose (wood), a renewable raw material. …
Of all the natural polymers (gums) Hydroxyethylcellulose (HEC) creates one of the most clear serums and makes an excellent vehicle for your active ingredients.
- Compatible with most Cosmetic Materials
- Easy Processing and Hydration
- Highly Tolerant of Acids
- Smooth Feel on Skin
- Crystal Clear Gels
- Skin Car�• Body Care • Hair Care
- Conditioners, Rinse Out and Leave In
- Cleansers, Shampoos
- Styling Aids
Packing: 100 gram sealed in paper bag OR 1.0 kg packed in plastic bag
You also can take a look for other ingredients as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp