Cold Process Piping Soap flower Certificate Course
※This course is open to all beginners and experienced soap makers.
What is Piping Soap Flower?
Use soap cream and squeeze a flower decoration on the soap just like the flowers on the cake, it is called 「Piping Soap flower」
Using the special natural materials that are gentle on the body, you will able to create a lovely soap that will heal your mind and skin.
Let’s learn to use the sputum to squeeze out a beautiful blooming soap flower!
Piping Soap flower Certificate Course Details
- 8 hours to complete this course
- Learn to make cold process soap piping cream.
- Learn to make cake difference type of cake base with cold process soap recipes.
- Learn to pipe flowers using the soap cream.
- In this course you will learn the basic knowledge of hand-made soap & cautions.
- how to handle basic materials, colouring method.
【Lesson 1】Flower Cupcake Soap (3 hours)
In the first lesson you will learn about the basics of soap making, how to make and treat soap cream, and how to squeeze it.
The handmade soap, which is as cute as a cup cake and soft in colour, is very popular in the classroom.
You will learn:
- How to make a basic soap
- Colorings method & Caution
- How to make a two-tiered cupcake soap
- How to make soap cream and colouring
- How to make Piping Soap Flower (Freesia, Hydrangea, leaves)
【Lesson 2】Floating Square Soap (3 hour)
In this class, you will learn how to make scented floating soaps and make four mini-sized square soaps.
As well as cute, it was particular about the size and shape of the soap that is easy to use in everyday life.
You will learn:
- How to make floating soap recipe
- How to put on the scent
- How to blend color with floating soap
- How to squeeze Piping soap flower (Rose, Daisy, leaf)
【Lesson 3】Graduation works～Flower Cake Soap～ (5 hours)
You will learn:
- How to assemble flower cake soap
- How to squeeze a flower bud
- How to cut soap
Combine the techniques used in the first two lessons to complete the large-scale cakes.
- Add on Piping soap flower (Peony)
This class can be used not only as a review for the first two sessions, but also for students to be able to learn the design and planning skills that are indispensable for the instructor.
Blossom’s soap flower piping making course is category in different level, from beginner to professional level.
A simple flower arrange can easy to cherish our day. Hurry up to join us to learn a different kind of flower arrangements with special environmental materials.
Hands-on section* / Online / Physical class
- 2 students maximum per session.
- Students will need to have all materials ready before the lesson.
- List will be provided right after the registration.
Upon the completion of the course, you will receive a certificate from “Blossom de Art Craft Academy”
Payment to hongleong bank
2280 0014 593
?Blossom de Art Craft Academy
Once payment done, please share the bank in slip via WhatsApp to +60197252660
After payment, please provide the below details :
* workshop name & date :
* student name
* Payment advise slip / payment proof
- For any cancellations after booking will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
- Blossom do not provide any refunds or replacement classes to participants who are late to the class/cancel two days before the workshop date.
- All the booking confirmation upon full payment.
For enquiry please contact us at http://wasap.my/+60197252660
Blossom Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/blossom.de.artcraft.academy/
Shop Location: https://maps.app.goo.gl/dNTx5QEPxEpb5xWB6
**Instructor : Shirley Lee (She is a certified Handmade soap instructor. With her passionate and creativity, I believe you will come across a fantastic day)
- Taiwan Hand Art Association * KNDA Certified Instructor *CLAB Certified Instructor *UKPA Perfumers
- Professional Certificate in Napkin Decoupage *KDCA Korea Essential Oils Perfumer Certified Instructor
- HMC Korea Hastable Master Certified Instructor
**The class can be conduct in bilingual (Mandarin, English or Malay)
You also can take a look for other ingredients as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp
#soapmaking #coldprocess #onlineclass #physicalclass #johorbahru #flowerpiping #korea #aromatherapy #floatingsoap #cupcake