Basil Essential Oil
Basil Essential Oil refreshes the mind when inhaled and soothes fatigued muscles when massaged into the skin.
- ORIGIN : Nepal
- SCIENTIFIC NAME : Ocimum basilicum
- PARTS USED : Flowering plant
- CHEMOTYPE : Methyl chavicol
- EXTRACTION METHOD : Steam distillation
- NOTE CLASSIFICATION : Top
- AROMA : Fresh, warm, spicy, herbaceous
Features & Benefits:
- Is calming and uplifting when diffused during times of everyday stresses
- Eases occasional muscle and joint discomfort when applied with massage
- Contains antioxidant properties*
- Supports overall well-being*
- Add a drop to your lotion to cleanse and soothe the skin.
- Massage a few diluted drops into skin to help reduce occasional nervous tension.
- Diffuse 8−20 drops for a calming and uplifting aroma during times of everyday stresses.
- Ease occasional muscle and joint discomfort by applying Basil with massage.
Topical: Apply 2−4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
BLENDS WELL WITH :
You also can take a look for other Essential Oil as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp