Activated Charcoal Powder
Activated Charcoal Powder is a fine, odorless, black powder often used in emergency rooms to treat overdoses.
Its toxin-absorbing properties have a wide range of medicinal and cosmetic uses.
Suitable for soap making.
FACTS ON ACTIVATED CHARCOAL
- INCI Name – Carbon
- Color – Black
- Type – Powder
- Ingredient(s) – Plant-Based Coal
- Origin – China
- Size – 100g (For bulk orders, please email email@example.com)
- DO NOT CONSUME
Benefits of Activated Charcoal
- Treats acne and oily skin
- Reduces pore size
- Fight wrinkles and fine lines
- Clears blemishes
- Absorbs surface impurities
- Promotes dark healthy hair
- Great antioxidant
- Relieves bug bites
- Whiten Teeth
- Remove impurities on skin
- Removes impurities. Because research has shown that activated charcoal can absorb toxins in your body, some beauty experts believe that a charcoal face mask can help draw impurities and dirt from your skin.
- Reduces acne breakouts. …
- Controls oiliness.
Packing: 100 g sealed in paper bag
You also can take a look for other powder as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp
#ActivatedCharcoal #Powder #SoapMaking #SkincareMaking