SOY WAX NATUREWAX C3 Cargill USA
SOY WAX NATUREWAX C3 Cargill USA – Cream Wax/Soft Wax is a 100% natural soy wax made from soybean which is a great blending wax for paraffin, palm wax or beeswax.
SOY WAX NATUREWAX C3 Cargill USA – Cream Wax/Soft Wax is an all-natural soy-based wax.
It finishes creamy and opaque and is preferred for its glass adhesion that minimizes wet spots, has little to no frosting, and has the ability to single-pour without additives & most popular wax blend for all types of container candles.
You can even use it on its own. This wax is ideal for making container candles, massage candles, tea light candles, votive candles, balms and more.
Soy Wax C3是100％大豆蜡混合物，用于优质容器蜡烛。
FACTS ON OUR SOY WAX NATUREWAX C3 Cargill USA /Cream Wax/Soft Wax
- Country of origin: USA
- Temperature: Heat wax at 71°C and let cool to 60°C before adding dye and fragrance
- Form: Flakes
- Soot level: Low
- Scent Load: Essential oil load up to 12% from wax weight
- Finished Effect: Soy wax candles have a milky smooth look
- Storage: The ideal temperature to store soy wax is 24°C in a dry cool area
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDLE MAKING:
- Get your wicks and sustainer ready by gluing it to the bottom of the jars/containers
- Clip the wick upright with plastic clip or wick bow at the top of the jars/containers
- Heat wax to 71°C in a double boiler. Be careful not to overheat wax. Stir occasionally (overheated wax will discolor and/or burn your wax)
- Remove wax from fire and allow wax to cool down for 60°C (around 5 minutes)
- Add color & fragrance or essential oil (up to 10% fragrance). (Oils will evaporate if the wax is too hot)
- Slowly stir and mix gently
- Gently pour the wax into jars/containers at 40.5°C or slightly lower
- Allow wax to set at room temperature and let it cure for 1-2 days
*Do not aggressively stir or whisk as this can cause aeration; which will cause extra shrink in your wax. Please test each fragrance and dye, as burn quality will differ based on additives used.
You also can take a look for other “TheBlossom” series of products as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp
#soywax #C3 #cargrill #candle #softwax