Soy Wax (Fully Refined/ Pure)
Our Soy Wax (Fully Refined/ Pure) is 100% natural soywax made from soybean.
A healthier and more environmental-friendly alternative to paraffin.
Soy wax candles usually burn longer and slower than paraffin wax with no petro-carbon soot.
- Apperance : Off white beads
- Ordour : Neutral
- Melting/Freezing Point : 56°C
- Flash Point : 260°C
- Recommended Scent Load 6% – 12%
- Recommended Pour Temperature 38°C – 41°C
- Solubility : Insoluble in water
- Biodegration : Bio-degradable
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDLE MAKING :
- Get your wicks and sustainer ready by gluing it to the bottom of the jars/containers.
- Clip the wick upright with plastic clip at the top of the jars/containers.
- Heat wax direct over low fire or in a double boiler.
- Be careful not to overheat wax.
- Stir occasionally (overheated wax will discolor and/or burn your wax).
- Remove wax from fire and allow wax to cool down for 5 minutes.
- Add color & fragrance or essential oil. (Oils will evaporate if the wax is too hot)
- Stir and mix gently.
- Gently pour the wax into jars/containers.
- Allow wax to set at room temperature and let it cure for 1-2 days.
Packing: 1/5 kg packed in plastic bag or 25 kg original packing
You also can take a look for other candle making ingredients as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp
#SoyWax #CandleMaking #Refined #SoyBeanWax