Soap Base – Opaque/White
Soap Base – Opaque/White made from 100% vegetable oil which includes Virgin Coconut Oil, unrefined Palm Oil, and Castor Oil.
Ideal for those suffering from sensitive or dry skin, eczema, or acne-prone skin.
Soap Base is hard in its original form and does not melt or disintegrate easily when used.
Can be used in its most natural unscented form or can be made into pretty craft soaps with the addition of natural essential oils and colorings.
- No scent / perfume
- No parabens
- No harmful chemicals
- No animal origin
- No ethylene oxide
- No alcohol
- No allergenic properties
- High glycerin and moisturizing content
- Safe for daily use
- Ideal as a base for medicated soaps
How to make soap with Soap Base – Opaque/White?
- Melt soap base in a double boiler or microwave over low heat to prevent overcooking
- Allow the melted base to cool for 5 minutes.
- When using Essential Oils/Fragrance oils, add approximately 1tsp to 450gs of the base weight. The
- strength of the scent will differ oil to oil.
- Optional to add 1tbsp of shea or cocoa butter or any carrier oil to every 450g soap base
- You can also add in soap dyes, scrubs or other additives such as lavender buds or rose petals and such
- Pour into mold or container and let sit for 2 to 3 hours
- Once the soap has hardened, pop it out and cling wrap the soap for keeping. Or you can even start cleansing with it right away.
You also can take a look for other “TheBlossom” series of products as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp
#Pure #Opaque #SoapBase #Parabenfree #SLSfree