Rosemary Powder (Food Grade)
Rosemary Powder (Food Grade) is an aromatic member of the mint family native to the Mediterranean region where it is utilized as a treasured culinary spice.
It provides an important flavour to the traditional roasted leg of lamb and other roasted meats, and can also scent smoked grilled foods.
It is frequently incorporated into stuffing and vegetable dishes, soups, fish, sauces and even certain desserts.
It is commonly used for seasoning Italian meat dishes and tomato sauces, it can be used with garlic, black pepper and citrus in season roasted leg of Greek lamb.
Has astringent properties to reduce oil, rejuvenate and refresh skin.
It can help reduce swelling and puffiness.
Rosemary is also used in hair care to stimulate hair follicles.
- The antioxidants in the essential oils of rosemary improvement quality of the skin.
- It has a potent anti aging effect and helps heal blemishes and increase the natural shine.
- Also,extraterrestrial citrus supplements prevent skin against UV light damage, much better than the supplements alone.
Size: 100 gram OR 1 kg
Origin Country: Taiwan
Grade: Food Grade
Packaging: 100 gram sealed in paper zig bag OR 1000 gram sealed in plastic bag
You also can take a look for other natural herbs as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp
#DriedHerbPowder #SkincareMaking #CosmeticMaking #SoapMaking