Rosehip Seed Oil
Rosehip Seed Oil is rich in linoleic acid, linolenic acid and pro-vitamin A, all of which degrade when the oil extraction process involves heat.
While cold-pressed extraction is complex, it preserves all of the quality of this important oil which has been shown to reduce signs of photo-aging and many other skin conditions.
Botanical Name: Rosa canina
Parts Used: Seeds
Colour: Characteristic reddish orange hue
Scent: Characteristic, light, pleasant
Extraction method: Cold pressed
Cautions: Not to be consumed
Traditional Benefits of Rosehip Seed Oil are:
- Rejuvenates skin cells
- Reduces dark spots
- Treats eczema & dry skin
- Retains skin moisture
- Promotes healthy nails
- Revitalizes dry & dull hair
- Treats scars
This oil is rich in:
- Fatty acids omega 3, 6 and 9 – is known to aid in repair and skin cell regeneration
- Vitamin A – known to improve skin tone and texture
- Vitamin E – known to calm and hydrate dry and sensitive skin
- Vitamin C – can help improve the appearance of pigmentation and restore skin’s tone
- Vitamin B-Carotene – help promote, repair and maintenance of the skin
You also can take a look for other ingredients as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp