Palmarosa Essential Oil
Palmarosa essential oil is stimulating and soothing and is a favorite for its ability to rejuvenate healthy-looking skin.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Has a soothing, green, rosy aroma
- Helps support the appearance of healthy-looking skin when applied topically
- A great alternative to Rose or Geranium in perfumes or diffusion blends
- Can be used aromatically to create a tranquil atmosphere
- Can be used fend off outdoor annoyances
- Add a few drops to your facial essence, serum, or moisturizer for its delicate aroma and to help promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Combine Palmarosa with Ylang Ylang and Bergamot and top it off with base oil to create a lush floral perfume or massage oil.
- Diffuse it with Lavender and Roman Chamomile as you unwind at the end of the day.
- Mix Palmarosa with Cedarwood and Citronella in a spray bottle and top it off with alcohol-free witch hazel to create an outdoor spray.
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
You also can take a look for other Essential Oil as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp