Magnesium Sulfate / Epsom Salt / Bitter Salt
What are the health benefits of using Magnesium Sulfate / Epsom Salt / Bitter Salt?
The wonders of Epsom salt have been well known for hundreds of years and, unlike other salts, has beneficial properties that can soothe the body, mind, and soul.
Some of the countless health benefits include relaxing the nervous system, curing skin problems, soothing back pain and aching limbs, easing muscle strain, healing cuts, treating colds and congestion, and drawing toxins from the body.
1. Healthy feet: Helps to treat athlete’s foot and toe nail fungal infections, alleviate the itching and burning and help heal feet faster.
2. Exfoliate Skin: Epsom Salt removes dead cells, helping the skin to look healthier and feel softer. It acts as a natural facial cleanser or face mask, dislodging blackheads.
3. Hair Cleanser: It removes build-up of hairspray or other styling product from your hair; it adds body to the hairs.
4. Use as a Hand Wash: Epsom salts mixed with baby oil creates a moisturizing hand cleanser.Regular use keeps the hands soft and clean.
One of the simplest ways to ease stress and stress-related problems :
- soak in a tub full of hot water with a few cups of Epsom Salt.
- Some of the notable benefits of Epsom salt include: Eases stress and relaxes the body Relieves pain and muscle cramps Helps muscles and nerves function properly Helps prevent hardening of arteries and blood clots Makes insulin more effective
- Relieves constipation Eliminates toxins from the body
Epsom Salt Uses: HEALTH, BEAUTY, HOUSEHOLD, GARDENING
INCI: Magnesium Sulphate
Other names: Epsom salt
Grade: Food Grade
Packing available : 1000g packed in plastic bag
You also can take a look for other ingredients as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp
#MagnesiumSulfate #EpsomSalt #BitterSalt #FoodGrade #SkincareMaking #PersonalCareMaking