Ginger Essential Oil
Ginger essential oil is known as the “oil of empowerment.”
It offers a warm, spicy aromatic experience when diffused.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Has a woodsy, herbaceous aroma
- Traditionally used by Native Americans for its powerful properties
- Considered spiritually cleansing, harmonizing, and balancing when applied topically or diffused
- Inhale Ginger directly from the bottle during travel to ease motion discomfort.
- Massage it into your abdomen before or after meals for a warming and comforting sensation.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with base oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
You also can take a look for other Essential Oil as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom