Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense Essential Oil is believed to be obtained from the resin variety brought to the Christ Child on his birth.
It has a grounding, woodsy aroma that enhances meditation and spiritual practices when used aromatically;
topically promotes the appearance of healthy-looking skin while reducing the appearance of uneven skin tones.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Has a grounding, woodsy aroma
- Promotes feelings of relaxation and tranquility when diffused or inhaled
- Can be used as part of your prayer, meditation, or yoga sessions to enhance your practice
- Promotes the appearance of healthy-looking skin and reduces the appearance of uneven skin tone when applied topically
- Diffuse with Myrrh and Cedarwood to create a meditative environment.
- Apply it topically to your wrists, ear lobes, or crown during yoga, prayer, or meditation.
- Add a few drops to your facial essence, serum, or moisturizer to help promote even, radiant-looking skin.
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Flammable: Do not use near fire, flame, heat, or sparks. Do not store above room temperature.
You also can take a look for other Essential Oil as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom