Eco-friendly Handmade Household Soap (From Used Cooking Oil)
Handmade Household Soap
Handmade Household Soap is a great way to create less waste as it utilizes used cooking oil as its raw material.
“TheBlossom” keen to implement eco-friendly concept in our business running concept. Every month we collected used cooking oil from our F&B partners to make the Blossom eco-soap. This ECO friendly project is non-profitable & key-core concept as below:
GENERATING POSITIVE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
– Rise people’s awareness to the used cooking oil issue.
– Recycle used cooking oil to reduce water pollution.
– Prevent used cooking oil that be dumped into sewer.
– Using eco-soaps for household cleaning.
– Replace chemical detergent, save ocean lifes.
The soap making process is environmentally-friendly and cost-effective.
Making a batch of lye soap takes 1-2 hours initially and then an additional 4-6 weeks before your family members should use or gift it.
This activity not only turn over waste oil to increase awareness and implement a zero-waste .
To continue expanding this non profitable project, we are start selling it at our store and e-store. We wish more support from your kind generous.
Ingredients: Used cooking oil, coconut oil, essential oil & lye
Remark: suggest to use in kitchen for household cleaning purpose (Dish wash)
Size: around 100 gram per piece
You also can take a look for other “TheBlossom” products as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp
#EcoFriendly #Handmade #HouseholdSoap #UsedCookingOil #EarthSaving #EnvironmentalProtection