Shea Butter (Pure/ Refined)
RM34.00 – RM56.00
Packing: 500 g / 1.0 kg packed in plastic container
Shea butter comes from the seeds of the African shea tree.
Although it’s primarily used in cosmetics for its healing and moisturizing benefits, the butter is edible and used often in African cooking.
- Country of origin: France
- Botanical name: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract (and) Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Color: White – Off White
- Scent: Odourless
- Melting point: 33°C
- Refinement status: Refined
- Additives: No
- Type of Butter: Hard
- For bulk orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cautions: Do a patch test on your skin prior to use.
- Acts as a natural anti-inflammatory
- Treats wrinkles, fine lines and scars repairing
- It has antioxidant properties
- Deeply moisturizing to the skin
- Strengthens and regenerates the skin
- Heals minor cuts and burns
Apply to melt & pour soap base or skincare recipes.
Can be applied direct to skin with your choice of essential oils.
Do a patch test on your skin prior to use.
As a natural skin lotion.
Simply melt and pour the butter and pour it into a container.
You also can take a look for other ingredients as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp
#SheaButter #SoapMaking #Natural #Refined