Patchouli Essential Oil (Organic/ Therapeutic Grade)
RM42.00 – RM78.00
Patchouli Essential Oil
Patchouli Essential Oil is an essential oil derived from the leaves of the patchouli plant, a type of aromatic herb.
In order to produce patchouli oil, the leaves and stems of the plant are harvested and allowed to dry out.
They then undergo a distillation process to extract the essential oil.
Patchouli oil has a characteristic scent that might be described as woody, sweet, and spicy.
Because of this, it’s often used as a scent additive in products like perfumes, cosmetics, and incense.
Patchouli oil has a variety of additional uses throughout the world. Some of these include:
- treating skin conditions such as dermatitis, acne, or dry, cracked skin
- easing symptoms of conditions like colds, headaches, and stomach upset
- relieving depression
- providing feelings of relaxation and helping to ease stress or anxiety
- helping with oily hair or dandruff
- controlling appetite
- using as an insecticide, antifungal, or antibacterial agent
- using as an additive in low concentrations to flavor foods like candies, baked goods, and beverages
Packing: 50 ml OR 100 ml packed in amber glass dropper
You also can take a look for other essential oil as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom