Lavender Dried Flower Bud (Food Grade)
RM12.00 – RM18.00
19 in stock
Lavender Dried Flower Bud
Lavender Dried Flower Bud is one of the most fragrant of all herbs.
Lavender Flower Benefit:
1. Refresh, and enhance memory.
2. Relieve nerve, builds character, with the promotion of sleep magic.
3. To promote blood circulation, cure acne, nourish hair.
4. Modulate physiological functions.
5. Strengthen the immune system.
6. Prevent viral infectious diseases.
7. Remove the odor, clean the air.
Type: dried lavender flowers buds
Size: 50g / 100g
Grade Ingredient:100% natural lavender flower buds
- Spa Bath
- Natural insect repellent
- Handmade soap
- Personal care – makeup remover oil, balm, lotion making, massage oil
- Candle making etc art & craft
- Aromatherapy Tea drink
The herbs and flowers bud are used to add texture, color, and decoration Dried lavender bud decorating the tops of soap bars and can smell rosy 🙂
Healthy Tea (dried Lavender) : 1) Help insomnia, improve sleep quality 2) Relieves anxiety and stress
Health Benefits Of Lavender Tea
When you drink lavender tea, it can provide relief from inflamed tissues, arthritis, insomnia, high anxiety, gastrointestinal upset, tension, skin irritation, and headaches, just to name a few.
Regardless of what ails you, the benefits of lavender tea will likely be able to help!
How To Make Lavender Tea?
Making lavender tea at home is a simple process, involving only fresh lavender buds and water, although some people enjoy blending the tea with honey, lavender or even other forms of tea.
4 teaspoons of fresh lavender buds (1 tablespoon of dried lavender buds)
2 cups of water (filtered)
1 teaspoon of honey, to taste, if desired
Step 1: Add the fresh or dried lavender buds to a teacup
Step 2: Bring the water up to a boil, then remove from heat for 1 minute.
Step 3: Pour the water over the lavender buds and allow them to steep for 5 minutes. Place a plate over the top to keep the steam inside the mug, further infusing the tea.
Step 4: Remove the plate, add honey if you want to sweeten the flavor, and enjoy! No need to strain the lavender buds out; most will have sunk to the bottom of the cup.
?Please be remind that due to lighting effects and monitors brightness / contrast setting etc the colour tone of the website photo the actual item could be slightly different.
You also can take a look for other ingredients as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp
#driedlavender #lavender #aromatherepy #naturalrepellent #薰衣草