doTERRA Siberian Fir 15ml (Abies sibirica)
- Helps balance emotions and soothe anxious feelings
- Diffuse for a relaxing aroma
- Provides a soothing effect when used in massage
Aromatic Description: Green, woody, fresh
Collection Method: Steam distillation
Plant Part: Needle/Twig
Main Constituents: Bornyl acetate
The Siberian fir tree is a tall, light in color, conifer tree native to Russia and
Canada. Siberian Fir essential oil has a refreshing, woody scent that is
known for its calming and relaxing properties. Siberian Fir has a unique
chemical composition that is predominately bornyl acetate, which provides
a majority of the easing benefits of this essential oil. Siberian Fir can be
very soothing to the skin, making it an ideal essential oil to add to a
comforting massage. When diffused, Siberian Fir can help promote
feelings of easy breathing, while calming the emotions and providing a
- After strenuous activity, massage into skin for soothing comfort.
- When working through difficult circumstances at home, work, or school, diffuse Siberian Fir to help reduce stress.
- Apply topically to skin to help soothe minor skin irritations.
- Inhale deeply and experience the refreshing aroma.
Directions for Use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.