doTERRA Patchouli 15ml (Pogostemon cablin)
- Grounding, balancing effect on emotions.
- Promotes a smooth, glowing complexion.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles,blemishes and skin imperfections.
Aromatic Description: Herbaceous, camphoraceous
Collection Method: Steam distillation
Plant Part: Leaf
Main Constituents: Patchouli alcohol, α-Bulnesene, α-Guaiene
Patchouli is a bushy herb from the mint family with stems reaching two or three feet in height and bearing small, pink-white flowers. Easily recognized for its rich, musky-sweet fragrance, Patchouli is regularly used in the perfume industry as well as in scented products such as laundry detergents and air fresheners. Patchouli is beneficial to the skin in many ways. It is often used to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, and minor skin imperfections and to promote a smooth, glowing complexion. The fragrance of Patchouli provides a grounding, balancing effect on emotions.
- Combine with Peppermint and apply to theforehead, temples, or back of the neck after a longday of work.
- Apply one to two drops to help reduce theappearance of wrinkles, blemishes, or problem skinareas, or add to your favorite moisturizer.
- Combine with Vetiver and apply to the bottoms offeet to help calm emotions.
Directions for Use:
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.