Rose Dried Flower Bud/Food Grade
Rose Dried Flower Bud is one of the most fragrant of all herbs.
Rose flower is sweet and slightly bitter, warm in nature, non-toxic, enters the two meridians of the liver and spleen.
Rose Flower Benefit:
- Regulating qi and relieving depression
- Soothing the liver and spleen
- Promoting blood circulation and relieving blood stagnation,
- Regulating menstruation and relieving pain.
Type: dried rose flowers buds
Size: 50g / 100g/ 500g
Grade Ingredient:100% natural rose flower buds
- Spa Bath
- Handmade soap
- Personal care – makeup remover oil, balm, lotion making, massage oil
- Candle making etc art & craft
- Aromatherapy Tea drink
The herbs and flowers bud are used to add texture, color, and decoration Dried flower bud decorating the tops of soap bars and can smell rosy 🙂
Method of Steeping:
1. Rinse tea cup and teapot with hot water.
2. Use 5-6 rose buds ( according to your taste) for every 500ml of water.
3. Infuse in hot water at 90°c (194°F) to 95°c (203°F) for 2 to 4 minutes for the first and second brewing.
4. Gradually increase steeping time and temperature for subsequent brewing
?Please be remind that due to lighting effects and monitors brightness / contrast setting etc the colour tone of the website photo the actual item could be slightly different.
You also can take a look for other ingredients as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp
#rose #rosetea #aromatherapy #rosebud #tea #flower