Palm Wax Big Snow
Palm Wax Big Snow- Crystallizing Palm Wax is a plant-based wax made from palms and processed into wax like soy.
Palm Wax Big Snow is a hard wax compared to coconut wax and therefore does well in pillar and votive candles.
It naturally creates feathering and crystal-like patterns on the surface of the candle.
It takes very well to color as it does scent.
- soot-free burn
- plant-based wax
- Unique crystal and feathered patterns
- Slow-burning for a longer-lasting candle
- Easy to add colour
- Great for making pillars and votives
This Palm Wax for Candle / Cosmetics is in powder form.
- Melt point ℃ 53-58℃
- Suggested pour temp. ℃ 85 (+/- 5℃)
- Fragrance load % 5-7
- Fragrance add temp. ℃ 85 (+/- 2℃)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDLE MAKING:
- Get your wicks and sustainer ready by gluing it to the bottom of the jars/containers.
- Clip the wick upright with plastic clip at the top of the jars/containers.
- Heat wax direct over low fire or in a double boiler.
- Be careful not to overheat wax.
- Stir occasionally (overheated wax will discolor and/or burn your wax).
- Remove wax from fire and allow wax to cool down for 5 minutes.
- Add color & fragrance or essential oil. (Oils will evaporate if the wax is too hot)
- Stir and mix gently.
- Gently pour the wax into jars/containers.
- Allow wax to set at room temperature and let it cure for 1-2 days into a crystalized look.
To clean up your tools and pot is to wipe them out with a paper towel and spray a little rubbing alcohol while they are still warm.
We suggest to experiment with a small batch to get the right scent and look for your candle.
Add variations by doing different coloured layers or combining different waxes together.
You also can take a look for other candle making ingredients as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp
#CandleMaking #PalmWax #CosmeticMaking #snowwax