Melt Pillar Candle Wax
Melt Pillar Candle Wax is an all-natural soy wax that is suitable for pillar candles, votive, melts and tarts.
100% pure natural soy wax and vegetable oil blend that is specially formulated for making pillar wax.
- Designed specifically for pillar candles and votive.
- Provides an excellent hot and cold scent throw.
- Produces vibrant colours with minimal dye.
- Can take a fragrance load of up to 10%.
- Biodegrades and is vegan friendly.
- Excellent mould release.
- Appearance : Off white flakes
- Odor : Neutral
- Melting/Freezing Point : 68°C
- Flash Point : 260°C
- Recommended Scent Load 10% – 12%
- Recommended Pour Temperature 60°C – 70°C
- Solubility : Insoluble in water
- Biodegration : Bio-degradable
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDLE MAKING :
- Get your wicks and sustainer ready by gluing it to the bottom of the jars/containers.
- Clip the wick upright with plastic clip at the top of the jars/containers.
- Heat wax direct over low fire or in a double boiler.
- Be careful not to overheat wax.
- Stir occasionally (overheated wax will discolor and/or burn your wax).
- Remove wax from fire and allow wax to cool down for 5 minutes.
- Add color & fragrance or essential oil. (Oils will evaporate if the wax is too hot)
- Stir and mix gently.
- Gently pour the wax into jars/containers.
- Allow wax to set at room temperature and let it cure for 1-2 days.
To clean up your tools and pot is to wipe them out with a paper towel and spray a little rubbing alcohol while they are still warm.
We suggest to experiment with a small batch to get the right scent and look for your candle. Add variations by doing different coloured layers or combining different waxes together.
You also can take a look for other candle making ingredients as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp
#MeltPillarCandleWax #CandleMaking #Natural