– Versatile design: infrared technology makes this thermometer handy to use when cooking and barbequing, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks.
– Better accuracy: the distance to spot ratio is 12:1, so the GM320 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR thermometers.
– Simply point to an object and read its temperature.
– Laser sight allows accurate targeting.
– Consist of optics, temperature sensor, signal amplifier, processing circuit and LCD display.
– Laser on / off switch, auto power off and temperature data hold.
– 20 seconds auto power off.
– Celsius and Fahrenheit switchable.
– Suitable for hot water pipes, hot engine parts, cooking surfaces, hot tubes insulation, electrical connection, ballasts in electric lights, electric motors, bearings, wine coolers hot asphalt, swimming pools, fish tanks, hot and cold food products, heating air conditioning, etc.
– Powered by 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries.
– Measuring range: -58 – 716 Deg.F / -50 – 380 Deg.C
– Accuracy: ±1.5 percent or ±1.5 Deg.C
– Resolution: 0.1 Deg.C or 0.1 Deg.F
– Repeatability: 1 percent of reading or 1 Deg.C
– Response time: 500msec, 95 percent response rate
– Spectral response: 8 – 14um
Note: just for inanimate objects. The measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct.