Hydrosol Floral Water (Rose)
Hydrosol Floral Water (Rose) are aromatic water produced during the steam distilling process of plants and flowers.
They have similar scents and functional properties as essential oils but are less concentrated.
Clear to pale golden in color, medium intensity rose scent.
CAS: 7732-18-5, 8007-01-0INCI
Name: Rosa Damascena (Rose) distillate
- Has skin-softening, humectant, rejuvenating, and anti-aging properties
- Can be used directly on the skin without further dilution
- Can be used in place of water in creating natural fragrances, lotions, creams, facial toners and other skin care products
Use: Add to water phase of formulas, typical use level 1 – 100%.
For external use only.
Applications: Serums, creams & lotions, toners, skin cleansers, sun- and after-sun care, sunscreens.
Country of Origin: Australia
Raw material source: Rose (Rosa Damascena) flowers
Packing: 1 liter packed in HDPE bottle
Manufacture: Prepared through steam distilling of plants & flowers.
Animal Testing: Not animal tested
You also can take a look for other hydrosol or botanical floral water as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp
#FloralWater #SkincareMaking #Natural #Rose #BotanicalFloralWater