Hot Process Soap Making Workshop
Hot Process Soap Making Workshop, HP Soap is then set aside for several days to harden and set up. In hot process, hot oils and lye are combined to begin saponification, and then introduced to heat via a Crock Pot or double boiler.
The additional heat speeds up the saponification process and “cooks” the soap before it goes into the mold.
A natural bars soap that DO NOT contain SLS/SLES (sodium laurel sulfate / sodium laureth sulfate) or other harmful chemicals! SLS/SLES can cause dry, itchy and irritated skin. It can also dry out your skin moisture, especially if you use every day!
Why wait any longer? Make a change ASAP by learning how to customize your own all-natural SLS-free soap bar from scratch in this intensive workshop by using “Cold Process method”!
It’s 1 time learning only you may use it forever skill. This Hot Process Soap Making Workshop, HP Soap skill will be benefit to you either own use and your family members too.
Many of us know handmade soap are good for skin?
✔️But how? who? which? where to learn?
✔️Afraid of not understand the calculation after class?
✔️Want to independently modify your recipe for different usage?
✔️Do’s & Don’ts of Hot Process soap making?
✔️Afraid of handling lye?
No worries, join us, all these will be solved.
Briefing for the Hot Process Soap Making Workshop:
You will Learns :
- Hand-on DIY Soap from scratch by using natural ingredients
- Explain the history and common methods of handmade soap
- Understand soap recipes formulation and calculations related to soap making
- Understand all soaping tools
- Explain how to use sodium hydroxide correctly and precautions and emergency treatment
- Discusses the different color options – like clays, dyes, herbs/spices, oxides & ultramarines – and how they work or don’t work in HP soap.
- Notes & tips for when/how to add additives to HP soap
- Understand the whole soaping process, cut soap, soap and precautions with tips and tricks
- Curing methods
- Special Recipe Herbs Remedies “2 in 1 Head to Toe Moisturizing Soap”
For physical class students :
- Tools are provided during the class use
- A set of theory notes & recipe
For online class students :
What you’ll receive at home:
- Full materials will be send to your mailing address
- A set of theory notes & recipe
- Live tutorials for your pre-booking selected date & time.
Upon the completion of the course, you will receive a certificate from Blossom de Art Craft Academy.
Class Duration : 3 hours
Learning Modes: Theory + Practical (Individual Work)
This workshop is for 16 years and above.
***** The “Student ” Experience Share *****
- For any cancellations after booking will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
- Blossom do not provide any refunds or replacement classes to participants who are late to the class/cancel two days before the workshop date.
- All the booking confirmation upon full payment.
Payment to hongleong bank
2280 0014 593
Blossom de Art Craft Academy
- All the payment advise must whatsapp to us and provide the details as below :
* workshop name & date :
* student name
? For enquiry please contact us at http://wasap.my/+60197252660
**? Blossom Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/blossom.de.artcraft.academy/
**?️Shop Location: https://maps.app.goo.gl/dNTx5QEPxEpb5xWB6
**Instructor : Shirley Lee (She is a certified Handmade soap & candle instructor. With her passionate and creativity, I believe you will come across a fantastic day)
**The class can be conduct in bilingual (Mandarin, English or Malay)
You also can take a look for other ingredients as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp
#handmadesoap #hotprocess #hobbyclass #onlineclass #physicalclass #teambuilding #herbalsoap #sabun #soapbar