Egg Toast Candle
Beautifully handcrafted Egg Toast Candle designed candle for variety occasions such as baby shower, wedding, birthday party, as melt candle or simply just for fun.
Theblossom+Lilin’s Egg Toast Candle are handmade in small batches. 100% nature pillar wax, hand poured & special blended fragrance of your choice.
* Pre-order 3-5 days (Shipment within 1 week)
* Theblossom+Lilin’s Rainbow Muffin Candles design by CLAB (craft lab) certified designer
Materials: Candle Wax, Cotton wick, Natural Wax
- Size : 11.5cm W x 11.5cm L x 3cm H
♥ Colours / Scent:
- Honeydew Scent / sweet smell and slightly musky scent
- Lavender Scent / floral sweetness scent
- Peach / sweetness, creamy vanilla scent
- Vanilla Coconut Scent / Sweet & Creamy
Our Soy Wax
- Made from soybeans, a natural, renewable source grown in many regions by farmers.
- A candle made from soy wax burns cleaner with little soot released as the candle burns
- Typically last longer than a paraffin candle of the same size
- Works well for holding onto the scent from essential oils, which are often used to scent candles
Our Promises :
- We make all of our product after the order has been placed so you can have the most freshly made product. (Process will take 3~5 days/Shipment within 1 week).
- All of our Candles are Designed by CLAB (craft lab) certified candle designer.
- We use only the highest quality eco soy wax. Our wick is constructed that produce a rigid structure the consistent flame.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Trim wick to 1/4″ each time before lighting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2″ of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
How to use as “Melt Candle” in wax warmer ?
- Prepare a Wax Warmer / Burner
- Choose your Wax Melts, Place a Wax Melt Inside the Warmer
- Place Wax Melt in Wax Warmer / Burner
- For a More Saturated Scent, Use 2–3 pieces of wax melt
- Enjoy with relaxing scent.
How to Remove Your Wax from the wax melt ?
- Once the wax has cooled, you will either need to scrape the wax out of your melting dish. Gently nudge your dish from behind to pop the wax out!
- To clean your wax warmer, take a paper towel and wipe down the area where you inserted the wax.
- For an easy clean, you can use a drop of any oil. You can also use a warm, moist, soapy sponge or soft cloth to clean the dish inside. Wipe down with a soft cloth.
- Never use abrasive cleaners that can cause wear and tear to your wax warmers.
Please understand that item is made upon your choice of fragrance thus we do not accept returns or exchanges unless your order is damaged upon delivery. In the unfortunate case that your item(s) arrive to you damaged, please contact us within 7 days of receipt to arrange a replacement or credit.
You also can take a look for other fragrance oil as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp
#dessertcandle #FragranceOil #CandleMaking #SkincareMaking #soywax #chocolate #strawberry #muffin #gift #eventorganiser #eventplanner #eggtoastcandle