Cocoa Butter (Food Grade)
Cocoa Butter (Food Grade), also called theobroma oil, is a pale-yellow, edible fat extracted from the cocoa bean.
It is used to make chocolate, as well as some ointments, toiletries, and pharmaceuticals.
Cocoa butter has a cocoa flavor and aroma. Its melting point is just below human body temperature.
|Function:||Conditioning, skin protectant, emollient, moisturizing.|
|Application:||Lotion, cream, lip care, hand and feet care, hair care, etc,|
|Trade Name:||Cocoa Butter|
|INCI Name:||Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa ) Seed Butter|
|Properties:||Yellowish white solid; Refined Grade. Melt at 31-35oC.|
|Natural fat obtained from roasted seeds of the obromo Cacao.|
|Use:||Warm to melt before use. Dosage 1 – 60 %|
|Packing Size:||1KG; 500G|
Cocoa Butter is primarily consumed in chocolate.
Its stability at room temperature but relatively low melting point makes it an ideal base oil for pharmaceutical preparations such as suppositories, ointments, creams; cosmetics such as lip sticks; foods and candies such as chocolates, high energy foods, high antioxidant foods.
1. For Skin Dryness and Peeling Cocoa Butter makes an excellent skin moisturizer, plus it does more than just hydrate the skin — it helps actually heal it from the inside out too due to its high antioxidants contents.
2. Heals Chapped Lips and mouth ulcers. Cocoa butter is an emollient, which means it adds a protective layer of hydration to the lips, useful for blocking the effects of very cold temperatures, sun damage or indoor heat, which can leave your lips dry.
3. Fights Signs of Aging and Stretch Marks Cocoa butter contains compounds called polyphenols, which can help diminish signs of aging, plus soothe sensitive skin suffering from dermatitis or rashes. Polyphenols are types of antioxidants that promote health both internally when eaten and when used topically on the skin.
4. Soothes Burns (including sun burns), Injuries, Rashes and Infections Cocoa Butter helps burnt skin to be replenished. It is also used as a natural treatment for eczema or dermatitis.
5. Improves Heart Health The polyphenolic components found in cocoa butter have been shown to help lower inflammatory markers involved in atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries).
6. Raises Immunity Plant polyphenols exert antioxidant powers within the immune system, fighting inflammation, DNA damage and cellular mutations, which are the underlying cause of diseases like cardiovascular disease, cancer and autoimmune conditions that can lead to fatigue.
You also can take a look for other ingredients as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp
#CocoaButter #FoodGrade #Chocolate #RawMaterials