Citric Acid Anhydrous/USP/ Food grade
Citric Acid Anhydrous/USP/ Food grade is a tricarboxylic acid found in citrus fruits.
Anhydrous means without water.
Citric acid is used as an excipient in pharmaceutical preparations due to its antioxidant properties.
It maintains stability of active ingredients and is used as a preservative.
Useful in recipes that call for canning, drying, or freezing.
What Is Citric Acid Anhydrous/USP/ Food grade Used For?
1. Water Softener Citric acid’s chemical properties as a weak organic acid make it a powerful water softener.
It works by breaking down the trace amounts of metal found in water, making it an ideal all-natural choice for treating hard water.
2. Household Cleaner Add a small percentage of citric acid to hot water or your cleaning liquid and use it to clean hard water stains and kitchen messes.
For hard-to-remove stains, you can soak a paper towel in the mixture and lay it on top of the stain.
The citrusy smell of the acid is pleasant, so it works well as both a cleaner and a deodorizer.
3. Bath Bombs You can make your own bath bombs—fizzy, effervescent bath soap/salt—by using citric acid.
The citric acid is completely safe to use in the bathtub.
4. Carpet Cleaner Applying a 10 percent pharmaceutical-grade citric acid to discolored carpeting can help to remove stains.
5. Descaling Kettles Fill your kettle halfway with water, and bring it to a boil.
Once it has boiled, turn it off and add 1 – 2 tablespoons of citric acid powder to the water.
Allow the water and citric acid mixture to sit in the kettle for 15 to 20 minutes, then discard Citric acid has a number of uses and is most commonly used as a food additive and a flavoring agent.
It is used to flavor and preserve food and beverages. It is also used to make certain varieties of candies due to its sour taste.
|Acidulant, pH adjuster, buffering agent.
|Toiletries, skin care, cleansing products,
|lotion and cream.
|Citric Acid Anhydrous
|Colorless crystal; soluble in water
|Add directly into formula. Dosage 0.1 – 1 %
|1.0 kg sealed in plastic bag OR 25.0 kg original pack
You also can take a look for other fragrance oil as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp
#CitricAcid #SkincareMaking #CosmeticMaking #Anhydrous