Candle Wick / Candlewick 100% Cotton – Tabbed/ 100pcs per pack
~ Candle Wick / Candlewick 100% Cotton – Tabbed/ 100pcs per pack is created from natural flat cotton thread mixed with paper thread that makes a solid structure for easier candle pouring.
~ Primed with vegetable wax rather than paraffin wax, this wick will create a consistent flame and a slight curl when lit.
~ This ready-to-use pretabbed candle wicks are suitable for making small container candles and pillar candles.
~ Available in 100 pieces per pack.
How to use the wick
- To use wick, place it at the center of the candle mold or container and glue it using a glue gun or by using soft rubber adhesive tack.
- You can keep the wick upright with a bow tie clip.
- Once wick is in place, gently pour hot melted wax into the mold and leave candle to set overnight.
~ Ideal for natural waxes such as beeswax, palm wax and soy wax. Eco series is a flat, coreless cotton wick braided with thin paper filaments mixture for a stable burning. This wick is designed to create minimal mushrooming, soot and smoke.
~ How a candle burns depends on may factors such as the type of wick, the size of wick, the amount and type of dyes used, the amount and type of fragrance/essential oils used. So it is recommended for you to do a small test batch first.
You also can take a look for other candle making ingredients as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp