Candle Jelly Wax – Soft Type
Candle Jelly Wax-soft type is manufactured from specially processed mineral oils and appearance semi transparent.
Candle Jelly Wax burns longer than paraffin wax.
Jelly wax is only to be used as a container wax.
The gel itself is not sturdy enough to stand alone like pillar wax is.
Used for decorative candles and ideal for embedding seashells, coloured pebbles, glitters and more.
This gel is crystal clear and can suspend decorative objects, wax chunks, marbles, etc.
Melt the gel, add color (liquid dye preferably). Add scent. Pour into your container.
Gel does not shrink.
Melting Point : 70°C
Available in 500g packed in plastic container OR 1 kg packed in plastic box
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDLE MAKING:
- Get your zinc wick and sustainer ready by gluing it to the bottom of the container.
- Clip the wick upright with a bowtie wick holder at the top of the container.
- Heat wax over low fire. Two techniques of wax melting are double boil or direct fire (overheated wax will discolor and/or burn your wax).
- Once wax has melted, allow wax to cool down for a few minutes.
- Add color (liquid dye) and fragrance oils (the color of the oil might change the clarity of the wax)
- Keep stirring until it is fully melted.
- Gently pour the wax into container.
- Allow wax to be solid at room temperature and cure for 1-2 days.
- Gel Wax creates a clear, see through finish.
We suggest to experiment with a small batch first to achieve the right scent and explore new ways of making gel candles.
You also can take a look for other candle making ingredients as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp
#CandleMaking #JellyWax #SemiTransparent #DIY #CosmeticMaking