Calendula powder, it is also used for treating sore throat and mouth, menstrual cramps, cancer, and stomach and duodenal ulcers.
Calendula is applied to the skin to reduce pain and swelling (inflammation) and to treat poorly healing wounds and leg ulcers.
In the short term, the nourishing benefits of calendula help to plump the surface of your skin to give you tighter, more supple skin almost instantly.
In the long term, both the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties help to protect your precious collagen and elastin supply.
The medicinal part of the plant is found in the beautiful, deeply rich colored orange and yellow flower.
FACTS ON OUR CALENDULA POWDER
- Country of origin: China
- Botanical name: Calendula officinalis
- Parts used: Flower
- Colour: Pale yellow
- Scent: Floral
- Packing size: 100g (For bulk orders, please email email@example.com)
- Cautions: For craft purposes only, do not consume.
Traditional Benefits of the Calendula Powder
- Used to treat acne and detox skin
- Used to treat chapped lips
- Used to treat skin problems such as burned, rashes, bruised or inflamed skin
- Treat/Shrink varicose veins
- Helps soften skin and reduce inflammation
You also can take a look for other herb powder as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp