Calendula Flower also known as Marigold flowers. Calendula Flower can be served as drink by just making it into tea. It can also be used as natural colorant in soap making. It gives a tint of yellowish on the soap base. It also enhanced the presentation of the soap.
Calendula Flower is a well-known herb and uplifting ornamental garden plant that has been used topically, ceremonially, and as a dye and food plant for centuries.
>>> Malaysia Ready Stock <<<
- Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial properties.
- Useful in healing wounds, soothing eczema
- relieving diaper rash
- Antioxidant properties that help combat wrinkles and age spots.
- Smooth skin in a consistent tone can be achieved using calendula oil Great ingredient for soothing, natural skincare, especially for eczema skin or inflamed skin.
- uses Helps clear acne and pimples
- healing of minor cuts, scrapes, and wounds
- Treats chapped skin, lips
- Help Heal Gastric Ulcers, Congested Lymph Nodes and Sore Throat.
- Improves Oral Health
Prevent And Relax Muscle Spasms
- Induce The Menstruation Cycle And Ease Menstrual Pain
>> For DIY skin care and soap making
Suitable for all skins type Suitable for homemade ointments, balms, creams, lotions, and soap.
Naturally colors handmade soap
>> For DIY Calendula Flower Tea
Boil the water and allow it to cool for about a minute to around 100°F.
Then use between 2-4 dried flowers to an 8 oz. (250 ml) cup of water. Let it steep for a few minutes.
The daily drinking amount is less than 30g (5-15g/each time)
>> Remarks :
Storage：Low temperature, dry place & keep sealed
Shelf life : 12 months
You also can take a look for other “TheBlossom” series of products as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp
#herbal #theblossom #tea #calendula #flower