Beeswax ?is wax naturally produced by honey? bees. Beeswax is widely used in food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics industry.
Other than above use, Surprising white beeswax also can use to polish & clean the wood furniture and leather.
Beeswax furniture polish is a safe, natural, and effective way to bring new life to wood furniture. You can use it to polish finished furniture, to clean up damaged pieces, or as a stand-alone finish on unfinished wood. It is also great for cutting boards!
The easy version for all crafted do it together :
DIY Beeswax Wood Polish Balm
1️⃣Sweet Almond Oil /Coconut Oil 2/3 Cup
2️⃣1/3 cup White Beeswax
1. In a double boiler, add the beeswax until it melts.
2. Pour into a wide mouth mason jar and allow to cool.
3. With a clean cloth, add a dab to the furniture you want to polish, and in a circular motion, work the polish in.
4. Allow the polish to sit overnight.
5. You can check if it is completely dry, touching the surface with the tip of a finger and it should not be sticky.
Just get started, and you could have your natural polish balm in just 5 minutes!
Stay tune…for more upload “Free” Recipe…!
You also can take a look for other natural herbs as link Product Ingredients Archives | The Blossom
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Share this fantastic experience with your friends !
- Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your experience photos.
- For any enquiry , please contact us at +6019-7252660 or via whatsapp
#recipe #blog #diy #beeswax #whitebeeswax #polishbalm #beeswaxmalaysia #lipbalm